Science! Science!

lol nice

btw, was that gun the plasma cutter from dead space?
lmao.

We Are Robots - Sad Robot We Are Robots - Sad Robot

wow....nice

this was great animation...it was funny i never thought i could see an emo robot...but good job great animation just work on the lip sink a little bit and you got a perfect flash..

Bionic Commando Assault Bionic Commando Assault

pretty good

i couldn't do any better...i loved the style of the drawing it was simply delicious good job and i hope to see some more of your good work...altho, the movments were just a little too slow speed it up and it wqould look alot better.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Let me put it this way...

I havent logged into newgrounds for at least 5-6 years. Ive just been lurking, havent posted anything ina while.
When i saw this i immediately had to log in to write a review for you.

I love this , its amazing. Ive always wanted to create something like it, but never have to time or patience.
Thank you for this amazing reference guide :)

meatwad arMOONgeddon meatwad arMOONgeddon

wow.

man that game was great, but i like died at the first boss right after he deflated all the way & it made me skip all the way to the ending...unless that was the only level...but still great game you should like they sayed before me...make a movie with the aquateen people...good job

gspanovich responds:

No, that was a bug. Hmmm...

And, as for making a movie, ATHF is all about the amazing voice work :) If you ain't got Dana Snyder, it ain't Master Shake, you know what I mean?

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

fdnjfgt

tsugaru!

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

amazing.

This song almost made me cry, no joke.
It was beautiful, and it made me think of how much The Ocarina of Time impacted my childhood, the greatest game ever.
thanks for bringing me back to that time. :)

Zelda - Gerudo Valley (remix) Zelda - Gerudo Valley (remix)

everytime i blinked...

I caught a glipse of a few years back when i spent endless hours playing that game.
Gerudo Valley was one of my favorite places to go to just listen to the music, while at the same time killing off those guards :) Thank you for making this for all the Zelda fans here at NG.